Thursday, December 1, 2011

REVERB 11

Reverb is an every-day-in-December blogging practice. Each day features a prompt that either helps you integrate the past year or envision what you want to create in the next one (sometimes both).

Today's prompt:  One Word. If you had to choose one word to encapsulate the past year, what would it be, and why? If you were to choose a word to represent 2012, what would it be?

In 2011 I LEAPT.  I formed a partnership, launched a production company and leapt across the void that had been my career.  I jumped into this experience with both feet and a clear head.  I enthusiastically seized this opportunity, and remain grateful, every day, for the balance it's given my life, and the joy that swells in my heart.  I truly don't know where it will lead, but I remain present, optimistic, and connected to the creative process in the face of the unknown.  


In 2012 I hope for connection.  My life is an anomaly, and as a result I can feel disconnected, and isolated, even though I need and crave alone time.  It can be a conundrum, but I know when I encounter intense connection, my solitary experiences are even sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment