Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Reverb 11

Passion: What did you become/continue to be sincerely passionate about in 2011? When you are in the moment doing something you love what does look + feel like?  







My love affair with the camera started in 2010, and continued into 2011.  I cherish the moments I wandered the traffic-laden streets in Phnom Penh, explored the hillside tribes in Vietnam or retread my neighborhood hiking trails with only my camera as a companion.  Even when the results disappointed,  I never regretted getting caught up in a particular moment.  Time seemed to slow down, as if I was floating in the light.  My range of subjects increased, my eye continued to find new tableaux.  I'd like to take another photography class in 2012, kick it up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment