Friday, December 17, 2010

Lessons

Today's reverb 10 prompt:  Lesson Learned

What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?
Over and over again in 2010, I heard the same lesson:  I have a choice through which prism I view life.  I can choose to get caught up in fear or negativity or I can choose to let my concerns roll through me like puffy clouds passing overhead on a sunny day.  I choose optimism, to see the good in people, and to trust and believe that the universe knows best.  Additionally, life is brilliant when I choose to love myself rather than focusing on my foibles.  When I encounter frustration I seek compassion.  I will continue to  embrace the potholes in my path, the wrinkles on my face, the impatience in my soul.  I will continue to be drawn to the light for I know it will be reflected back upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment