Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friendship

Today's reverb 10 prompt:  Friendship

How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?
My friend, the talented and beautiful Miss JOB, introduced me to the world of blogging, online classes and workshops and inspired me to participate.  One little portal, one major ripple effect.  As a result, I began creating my own blog, dreaming through art projects and challenging my photography skills.  I was starved for an artistic outlet and thanks to Miss JOB I keep finding new ones.  Perhaps it sounds silly, but whenever I hit send on my computer, I feel as if I'm communing with the universe.  My thoughts, dreams, and visions are released into space, no longer just stored in my mind, like the seed head of a dandelion drifting in the wind.  My dreams are floating in the universe waiting to come true.

1 comment: