Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Achieve

Today's reverb 10 prompt:  Achieve

What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

I love my life, and I cherish the freedom I have to live without working.  However, I am ready to commit to a job.  I'm eager to achieve creative satisfaction, and connection.  I want a job that enhances my life, but doesn't consume it.  I want to work while still having room for photography, entertaining, rest, travel, relationships, yoga, and hiking.  I want a job that feeds off of my personal life and vice versa.  This would indeed make me feel complete, blissful, excited and charged.    When it comes to achieving this goal, all of my thoughts and actions are positive.  I know it will happen.  I trust it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment