Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb 10 - One Word

I'm excited about REVERB 10 an online community event created by Gwen Bell.  I've joined 1600+  bloggers committed to 31 days of reflecting on 2010 and manifesting positive reverberations in 2011.

Today's prompt: Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

EXPLORATION!
In 2010 I've had the freedom to explore the inner depths and outer passageways of my world.  Every day seemed to provide a new adventure, even if I never left my house.  I have a clearer understanding of who I am and where I want to go.  I've explored my creative vision and reconnected with my desire to develop stories.  I've nourished new friendships and have accepted that others have grown dormant. I've explored the possibility of death and the hope of life.

FULFILLMENT
I want to be fulfilled creatively at work, through the lens of my camera, and with an intimate partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment