Monday, December 13, 2010

Action

Today's reverb 10 prompt:  Action

When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?


In my current situation, my next step is to trust, allow things to unfold, and be PATIENT -- not an easy place for me to hang out.  It's one thing for me to be active and patient, but to be somewhat idle, in terms of my aspirations, and patient is way outside of my comfort zone.  I have found this is the perfect condition for fear to fester, like mold on a moist surface.  I know there's a conflict raging deep inside of me, it has recently taken up residence in my sciatic nerve.  My desire to be active, to do something about obtaining my goals is in direct conflict with what I know to be true.  I need to trust, allow things to unfold, and be patient.

1 comment:

  1. Patience and trust. So hard to sit with and yet vitally important. Sitting in it with you.

    ReplyDelete