Saturday, December 25, 2010

I believe, I believe, I believe



Yes, I believe in Santa Claus and the magical powers of the holiday season.  Grateful to be in the city of lights this Christmas.  Traveling ALWAYS nurtures my soul.  Everything seems possible.  Dreams seem close enough to touch like bubbles landing in the palm of one's hand.  Enjoying the company of a wonderful friend and sharing in her holiday traditions with her aunts.  Sipping champagne, feasting on caviar and smoked salmon, basking in the glow of the city's lights as we walk streets dusted with snow.  Finding ourselves at the Place de Vendome again, warmed by a glass of smooth burgundy at Hotel Costes.   Wrapped in woolens and scarves we make our way to the metro to catch the last train.   MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment