Saturday, May 5, 2012

Message

Last week I started to receive a daily spiritual email. I didn't sign up for it, I don't recognize the senders's name, nor does a google search provide any information as to who is behind the uplifting messages. At any rate, I'm enjoying the philosophical musings flooding my in box. I particularly like this one, a philosophy I wholeheartedly embrace.


There are many challenges to acceptance in a single day. When I accept that other people have different rhythms than I do, I learn to let everything just be! When I try to become a fixer of others I communicate disrespect to them for who they are. To stop interfering with others' journeys unless invited is to offer respect. Today let me step back, slow down my thoughts and learn the art of acceptance.



No comments:

Post a Comment