Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Synchronicity

After months of hype about Oprah's farewell season, today was the day she spoke her final missive from the TOWS stage in Chicago.  Her signature messages, find your true calling and take responsibility for your life, were front and center.  As the door to this chapter of Oprah's life closes, some very significant doors around me are opening.  Post OW's teary goodbye, I turned off the TV and went online to check some of my favorite blogs.  A recent post from Red Eggs and Ginger transported me to China.  I watched the video documenting the moment my friends received their 8 month old daughter who immediately snuggled in her mother's arms.  Tears of joy flowed from eyes, my throat tightened as I witnessed this joyous moment.  I'm awed by the synchronicity of life.  As Oprah and many others before her have said, "there are no coincidences".

No comments:

Post a Comment