Monday, May 2, 2011

Channel

I stumbled upon a blog today, Channeling Erik, about a mother who lost her twenty year old son to suicide.  Too dark for a beautiful Monday morning, I thought, but soon one entry lead to another and I was hooked.  The woman's overwhelming grief and despair quickly transformed into something so much more.  Erik's desire to communicate lead to vivid dreams, waking hour visitations and ultimately channeling.  With the help of a medium, Erik and his mother regularly converse about their specific situation, the human experience and lessons of the soul.  The information Erik imparts is very similar to the knowledge I've gained from such books as SETH SPEAKS, so I wasn't shocked or dismissive of this philosophy.  In fact, I was greatly comforted and uplifted by their story and the wisdom imparted in this blog.  I truly believe there are no accidents, even when surfing the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment