Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Le




Stumbled upon this amazing talent, these arresting images.  An Le is only 22, left Vietnam for the US at 15 to pursue art.  Currently a student and intern at ART + COMMERCE, he is interested in both fine art and fashion photography.   He is compelled to tell a story with his images which is undoubtedly why I was immediately drawn to his work.
I look at art like a visual puzzle that the viewers have to decipher with their own personal and emotional language combined with the language that the artist uses to communicate.  I love film, psychology and literature. My images almost always have a sense of narrative. I like to tell a story.  My work usually always has a sense of contradiction, sometimes it is beautiful, sometimes it is disturbing, and sometimes it is both.

No comments:

Post a Comment