Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Breaking Bad


I've fallen into a vortex.  I knew it was going to happen, delayed it for as long as possible, but once I opened Netflix and clicked on Breaking Bad, I was a goner.  I saw the pilot when it was first shot, but for some reason didn't follow the series when it premiered.  Always cited among writers as one of the best series, ever,  I had been hoping for inclement weather, or the flu as an excuse to hibernate and watch episode after episode.  Neither has happened, it was just time.  The series definitely lives up to the hype.  The lead characters go on a transformative journey unlike any I've seen on television.  A fascinating study in morality, psychology, and criminology.  Absolutely riveting and executed with perfection.  Additional proof we're living in the finest age of television. 

No comments:

Post a Comment