Thursday, September 16, 2010

Divine Influence

According to the Mirriam-Webster dictionary inspiration is a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation.  Typically, when I think of inspiration I think of the more common definition -- the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something -- but I like the idea that the guidance is spiritual.  In fact, it makes perfect sense.  I've been turning more and more to spirituality as I look for counsel in my life.  I've been peeling away the layers of my soul so it can direct me towards my truth.  After yesterday's photography class  my imagination is dancing with images I want to capture with my camera.  I aspire to capture these ethereal moments and imprint them on my soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment