Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscar Sunday



Rallied for one of my favorite yoga classes this morning.  Went to the earlier level 1/2 class thinking it would be easier, but it still kicked my ass.   We consciously found each posture, holding them until our muscles quaked.  I acknowledged the importance of slowing down, breathing into the moment, instead of rushing through it.  The lessons from yoga apply to every facet of life.  Yes, sometimes the path is to be savored, even if in the moment there is discomfort.

My next stop, the Hollywood Farmers' Market, where the streets were teeming with cops and tow trucks making way for this afternoon's red carpet extravaganza.  The flowers above were from a stand whose owners took the time to make simple, yet elegant arrangements.  A crowd hovered to admire the photo worthy display.  I couldn't resist a few hipsta shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment