Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cabin Fever

Super bowl parties are being missed as I nurse a nasty head cold.  Cabin fever prevails, made worse by the spectacular sunny day.  Willed myself to the farmers' market this morning to stock up on produce for juicing, steaming and sauteing.  I'm still antsy, and tempted to leave the house, but reason is winning since I have a lot of meetings this week which I'd like to have a clear head for.  Played with the camera this afternoon shooting 100 or so pics of reflections, Monkey, who was very focused during our session, and some self portraits.  Going to stop reading scripts, and crack open Jennifer Egan's A VISIT FROM THE GOON SQUAD, a book I've been longing to read.


1 comment:

  1. We've all got the same thing! Take care of yourself. Call or email if you need anything. R.

    ReplyDelete