Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Frustration

Why, oh why, are so many things testing my patience these days?  Attempting to get flight information online when my password is continually rejected is absolutely mind numbing, as is the alternative, being put on hold for upwards of an hour trying to access same flight information from an actual human agent.  Lost another hour today setting up my HBO GO account which required retrieving an ID number and password from when my AT&T Uverse account was set up sixteen months ago.  Twenty minutes spent on a printer, whose jam I cleared, but still won't print.  On a more serious note, Monkey hates me for trying to administer antibiotics to relieve a urinary track infection which resulted in a 6 am emergency visit to the vet this morning.  Of course, I was still able to find joyful moments through the day, but overall it was a very frustrating one.  Earlier in the evening, I let out a cross between a scream and a loud sigh which scared the hell out of Monkey who arched his back in response.  Interestingly the day was without exercise.  Tomorrow I must blow off this pent up steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment