Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week 9 - The Hundred Day Project

Spending most of week 8 exploring northern California was incredibly inspiring.
Often my first thought in the morning was the light and the image I wanted to capture.
Returning home and rolling with familiar rhythms made me feel less stimulated.
My daily photograph slipped on the priority list.
To infuse the project with some amusement I took on a challenge;
to shoot at home using only my prime lens.
This was the first week globe trotting Mad Whip was home in California too.
Interestingly, her photos are all taken at home.
 Sometimes after looking outwards and being awed 
by the vast beauty around us, we need to look within and root in our domestic havens.
And ourselves.
Interestingly, the last images are self portraits.





No comments:

Post a Comment