Thursday, July 11, 2013

Not Red

Took my camera on a much needed sunset hike.  The days have been jammed packed, and although  good things are happening, there have also been a lot of annoyances.  For one, my computer unexpectedly crashed which I thought a routine visit to the genius bar could remedy, but this was beyond repair.  Not only an unforseen expense, but I hadn't backed it up in several months.  Although the weather has been muggy by LA standards, the moist night air was refreshing.  A cloudy day gave way to a delightful evening, and a rainbow in the night sky.  I was hoping to be inspired by something red along the way to photograph, but didn't have such luck.  However, the light as we approached the reservoir was quite beautiful and picture worthy.








No comments:

Post a Comment