Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bring It

My intuition tells me this is going to be a big year.  Unclear if "big" means good or bad, something I typically don't qualify, but I have a sense it will be momentous.  I'm sensing a leap forward, not change in a transitional sense, in fact I'm feeling quite grounded, but something that will propel me in a specific direction.  I don't usually have expectations for the coming year.  I embrace twelve new months with hope, optimism and curiosity.  I look back with gratitude and awe, especially when I catalogue the shared moments with friends.  The last few years I've had the amazing opportunity to travel and explore beyond my inner and external bounds.  The experiences have forever changed me.  Here's to the past, the future and most importantly the present.  When I stay in the moment, everything is feasible.  Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment