Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Message

On an afternoon walk in the hills outside my door I happened upon a rusted white VW bug that bore a message from its dented rooftop.  PURE, RADIANT, LUMINOUS, CLARITY, RENEW, GLOW.  Apropos of everything in my life these days.  Difficult to capture the image with my telephoto lens, I shot it anyway, for what was most important was the message.  There's an ease to my days as I immerse deeper into work.  I don't question if I'm on the right path, instead I trust that I am.  I don't question if we'll have success, instead I trust that we will.  I've let go of the things that are difficult to hold like grains of white sand.  I'm growing more comfortable with letting them slip through my fingers, observing, and knowing that they will always be there if I try to contain them or not.  So why not just let them be?  CLARITY, RENEW, GLOW, LUMINOUS, RADIANT, PURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment