Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dedicated

My friend JOB is moving today, leaving LA to be with the man who makes her heart flutter.  She'll only be 80 miles away, and I'm already planning my first visit, but I'm sad we will no longer reside in the same city.   We've known each other for over a decade, share close mutual friends, but saw each other  sporadically.  We were able to socialize more frequently when I left my job almost two years ago.  As a result, our friendship flourished.  Our connection is intense, philosophical, psychological, inspiring and easy.  I'm grateful to experience her bright, shining light on a daily basis.  I dedicate this post to her new adventure, and I raise a glass to her courage to break down walls and soar about the universe.  The photo is one of her self-portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment