Friday, June 10, 2022

Vacations Are For Bloggng

It's perplexing how behaviors fall out of favor.
For years I blogged on a regular basis and although I love having a digital record
of my quotidian life, the task became a slog.
Initially it was a repository for my photos and thoughts, but I've long been dissatisfied with my images.
And the past two years spent in a pandemic have limited my adventures.
Crappy photos plus redundant behavior crushed my creative outlet
How many times can I post a picture of a hiking trail or the Hollywood Sign in all it's glory?

Vacations are an opportunity to slow down, wander with my camera and document.
So once again I find myself posting. 
 One day may lead to two and two may lead to four
and six may lead to nothing.  
We'll see.

Tonight I arrived on Shelter Island.
Caught the ferry just in time to watch a slash of orange grace the sky.








No comments:

Post a Comment