Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Eight Days

I can finally drive to and from the office without using my GPS.  
Not knowing where I was going every time I got into the car was disconcerting.
Thankfully, I got my bearings.  Familiar landmarks already stand out on my route.
Days are long, yet pass in the blink of an eye.
Each one more and more intense.
problem solving, decision making, focusing, communicating, organizing
Prefer proactive to reactive, but the latter can't be avoided.
anticipate, prepare, expect the unexpected.
One week introductory yoga pass expired today.
Eager to move on from Exhale's gym mentality.
In search of finding a better fit, but grateful
for the initial exploration, and how it anchored my transition.
In search of a new living situation as well.
I'm currently in a planned community, basically an outdoor mall.
National food chains and store fronts comprise this faux neighborhood.
The piped in music on the street below bellows into my apartment.
I'm living in a mall.
How I miss the view from my house in the hills, and the canyon trials I access from my door.
If I dwell, I will be overtaken with home sicknesses. 
All is fluid.
  Beginnings. Endings. Beginnings.




No comments:

Post a Comment