Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Focus

Adding to my list of technical dilemmas, my camera is in the repair shop.  There's a circuit board issue with my USB port, read expensive to fix, and the focus has been off.  For months I've struggled with pictures that were never quite as crisp as I wanted them to be.  I assumed it was a problem with my skill, even when it was on autofocus, or my faulty eyes were betraying me behind the lens.   The entire time it was an issue with my camera.  Yes, I see the behavioral pattern.

Eleven days without my camera has felt like an eternity.  I don't shoot everyday, but I often have it with me knowing I can snap a pic at any moment.   I really miss it.  I'm still waiting for the estimate to determine if it is indeed worth fixing.  In the interim, as I've been sifting and sorting through photos recovered from my corrupted external drive here's a series of sunsets taken from my deck over the years.







No comments:

Post a Comment