Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting Settled

The last two days I've driven my car, loaded with furniture, art, and books, to the lot in an attempt to make my office feel more like home.  I am pleased with the work-in-progress results.  The change is happening gradually, so my system is not sensing a shock, but the transformation is indeed in full swing.  Lunches in commissaries, rolling calls, reading scripts at night, going from meeting to meeting, and riding the highs and lows of each day.  I'm truly surprised at how much my life is shifting especially when I think back to last summer when I spent most of July in Northern./ California drinking wine, practicing yoga and expanding into the freedom of my days.  Luckily, I'm just going with the flow. Incorporating work into my life feels like the natural next step.  I remain very appreciative for where I've been and excited about where I'm headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment