Saturday, July 29, 2017

DIETLAND

AMC officially announced our series green light at TCA today.
This project has been a salvation during a politically charged time.
Every day another breaking news story reveals how much we are under siege. women particularly.
This mysoginsioc bigot is holding our democracy hostage.
Thus, DIETLAND has been a gift, an empowering project to sink my teeth into during this tiring time.
As we move closer to production the creative process continues to evolve.
We're moving from words to a cinematic language.
It's as thrilling and satisfying as any project I've worked on, and the fact that it is getting produced
has brought a bounty of joy to my heart.
Production in NY will bring me closer to some loved ones, and take me away from others.
Life is fluid, everything is temporary, and ALL is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment